Avi will be 4 years old in July.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
That she…that you love me?
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I listen!
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I don’t listen. And also Daddy…I have to ask you some questions, too. What makes Daddy sad? I don’t know, what makes Daddy sad? When I don’t listen!
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
When you say funny things.
5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
I think she was like me!
6. How old is your Mommy?
I don’t know…5?
7. How tall is your Mommy?
I think…(opens arms wide)…this tall! You’re this tall, Mommy!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I don’t know…play with me!
9. What does your Mommy do when you’re not around?
10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
What does famous mean again? Will it be for drafting?
11. What is your Mommy really good at?
Drafting and working…Oh, I made you laugh!
12. What is your Mommy not very good at?
I don’t know. What are you not very good at? What are you not very good at? Drafting you’re not good at. But you said I was good at drafting! And now you are not!
13. What does your Mommy do for her job?
She works! You work at your Academy! At your work academy!
14. What is your Mommy’s favorite food?
mmmm Milk! And also sushi.
15. What makes you proud of your Mommy?
Sometimes you win games. That makes me proud of you.
16. If your Mommy were a character, who would she be?
Fiddlesticks! and Chuck E. Cheese.
(Fiddlesticks is the Pittsburgh Symphony mascot – a giant orange cat in a tuxedo. Thanks, buddy.)
17. What do you and your Mommy do together?
We play in our studio!
18. How are you and your Mommy the same?
Ohh. We’re people.
19. How are you and your Mommy different?
Because I’m not big yet.
20. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
Because you’re nice to me.
21. Where is your Mommy’s favorite place to go?
Acme Ball Factory!
(This is a component at the Carnegie Science Center. It is absolutely definitively NOT my favorite place. At. All.)
22. How do you know that Daddy loves Mommy?
Because he’s nice to you.
23. What is your Mommy’s favorite color?
(Fail. But he knew it – he was grinning hugely when he said this.)
24. What is Mommy scared of?
I don’t know. What are you afraid of? Oh! Wolves!
25. What is your Mommy’s favorite tv show?
26. What is Mommy’s favorite restaurant?
Eat N Park
27. What is Mommy’s favorite store?